The rear loading garbage compaction truck is developed based on advanced European technology with improvements thanks to our Chinese input. The performance of these garbage trucks has reached a nationally leading level and they are suitable for garbage collection in large population centers, such as urban residential streets, large factories, schools, and even rural communities.
|Technical Data|| || |
|Engine Model/power (kW)||ISD210 50/155|
|Emission Standard||GB V|
|Carriage Capacity (m³)||13.8|
|Stuffing capacity (m³)||1.7|
|Sewage capacity (L)||290+265|
|Top speed (km/h)||90|
|Max. working pressure (Mpa)||16|
|Wheelbase (mm)||4200 4500|
1. The truck is equipped with an advanced class two chassis and imported hydraulic and electrical components which provide outstanding stability and reliable performance. The drum shaped structure allows for simple operation and is made from high-strength manganese for added strength and durability.
2. Large carrying capacity with two way compression technology driven by a horizontal compression cylinder.
3. Utilizing a composite seal and good anti-acid EPDM seal, they are both good when it comes to sealing performance. There are sewage tanks to collect water in front and rear compartments, to prevent secondary pollution.
4. It is easy and flexible to joint operate with manual and PLC control. All operating actions can be completed in the cab, enhancing reliability and safety and comfort for the operators.
5. Engine power output is automatic, lower fuel consumption and more economical operation.
6. The stuffing box has a safety valve lift mechanism and explosion-proof valve, which can improve the safety through redundancy.
7. The feeding mechanism offers a choice of the bucket mechanism (with 330L steel or 240L plastic barrel), and the arm mechanism (with 5 m³ ship-shape bucket) .Customer cases
trash compactor truck, refuse truck, municipal waste treatment