The Side-Loading Garbage Compression Truck is environmentally friendly garbage collection and transportation equipment. The truck offers large volume, high efficiency, high automation, and is properly sealed to prevent leakage. It is widely used in garbage collection and transportation in residential and industrial applications.
|Technical Data|| |
|Dimension(L x W x H) (mm)||5620x1935x2700|
|Chassis Model||JAC HFC1070P73K1C3ZV|
|Motor Power (kw)||88|
|Top speed (km/h)||90|
|Garbage tank capacity (m³)||6|
|Rated loading weigh (kg)||2760|
|Top weight (kg)||7350|
|Hydraulic System Oil Pressure (MPa)||16|
Performance and Feature
1. JAC HFC1070P73K1C3ZV chassis, high flexibility, low running cost and minimal environmental emission.
2. On the right side of the truck, there is a lifting device which is able to lift 120L and 240L bins and it adopts motor-electric-hydraulic control which is easy to operate with high reliability.
3. It features a self-compression function and it can increase the garbage storage volume, there is sewage tank beneath the garbage tank to accomplish the separation of liquid and solid.
4. The back door adopts a cavity sealing joint strip, providing high sealability. A hydraulic system controls the back door closing and has a high sealing effect to prevent secondary pollution.
5. Garbage discharging adopts a pushing plate to push the garbage out with high efficiency, clean discharging and no leaking.
6. There is a tool box in the right side of the tank to keep tools and cleaning devices to optimize convenience.
7. There is a clean water box to make it easy for workers to clean themselves when finished handling garbage.
trash truck, refuse compactor truck, waste disposal vehicle