The MQF5181ZYSD5 rear compact garbage truck is a newly designed sanitation vehicle that was specially developed in combination with China's basic national standards for garbage collection and transportation, along with advanced technology used in European waste handling. The trucks are mainly used to collect urban garbage and bulk waste from urban residents.
|Main Parameters|| |
|Dimensions ( L x W x H) (mm)||8338×2550×3125(Basic)|
|Curb weight (kg)||10950(basic)|
|Engine Model/power (kw)||ISD210 50/155|
|Max. speed (km/h)||98|
|Stuffing capacity (m³)||1.7|
|Carriage Capacity (m³)||13.8|
|Sewage capacity (L)||290+265|
|Max. working pressure (MPa)||16|
|Wheel base||4200, 4500, 4700, 5000|
1. Advanced 2 Class chassis and imported hydraulic and electrical components. The performance is stable and reliable. The appearance of the truck has been newly upgraded for beautiful reliable operation. The neat and smooth side appearance is used to balance the clutter of the aft technical function module. The circular chamfering shape creates a dynamic look, which is a beautiful appearance in urban sanitation.
2. Large capacity and two-way compression technology with outstanding compression ability. Compressed oil cylinder is arranged horizontally.
3. Good sealing performance utilizing a compound sealing structure and anti-acid and alkali EPDM sealing strip. A sewage tank is installed in the front and rear of the carriage to avoid secondary pollution.
4. Manual and PLC joint control which is easy to operate and more flexible. All operating actions can be completed in the cab, which can enhances reliability and improves safety and comfort for the operator.
5. Automatic control of engine speed output during operation, reduces fuel consumption for more economical operation.
6. The lifting mechanism of stuffing box is equipped with a safety valve and explosion-proof valve, which has double insurance and improves overall safety performance.
7. The feeding mechanism can be chosen from the bucket mechanism (with 240L plastic bucket, 360L iron bucket or 1000L tilting bucket) and arm mechanism (with 3m³ boat type garbage bucket).
1. Load bagged or bulk garbage into the hopper.
2. Spin up the scraping plate on the feeder
3. Spin down the skateboard on the feeder
4. The scraping plate presses down, crushing the garbage
5. Skateboard slide up, compress the garbage and squeeze into the gap betweenthe plate and the push plate, which is a garbage filling cycle and the garbagefilling device is in the next cycle starting point.When loaded garbage, push board introduced in place first, and then began toload the garbage, due to the back pressure of the push plate cylinder, shrinkageresistance will be generated. Only when the extrusion force of garbage is greater than the resistance of thepush plate, the push plate will be retracted and the garbage can go into thegarbage bin.The garbage can get the preliminary compaction and uniform distribution whenit goes into the garbage bin from the feeder. Garbage is continuously loaded, and the push plate is constantly retracted intoplace.
6. After filling with garbage, transport to garbage station or treatment plant, and open the feeder, pushing the board to push the trash out of the garbage bin. After unloading the trash, the push plate should be retracted in time and lock the feeder to complete the garbage loading.
trash compactor truck, refuse collection vehicle, rubbish truck