The MQF5250TSXD5 sewage suction and cleaning truck is a multifunctional truck that can perform the following operations: dredging, sewage suction, solid-liquid separation, dehydration, sewage water clarification and filtration, residue drying and packing, and general cleaning. The truck is used for city sewers, rainwater wells, sedimentation wells, ditches, residential area septic tanks, rural farms septic tanks and other sewage, sludge one-stop integrated treatment, sewage clarification filter can be recycled or directly discharged, the residue can be dried and later used as organic fertilizer on site.Technical Parameters
|Technical Data|| |
|Engine Model/Power (kW)||ISD245 50/180|
|Emission Standard||GB V|
|Low Pressure Water Pump Model||65QZB-50/110N|
|Cleaning Width (m)||≥24|
|Watering Width (m)||≥14|
|Water Gun Ranges (m)||≥30|
|Dimensions ( L×W×H) (mm)||9950×2500×3170|
1. Euro V emission standards DFL1250A13 chassis has the following advantages: energy efficiency, eco-friendly, high reliability, with excellent power and fuel economy, handling and stability.
2. Integrated design including dredging, suction, solid-liquid separation and dehydration, sewage clarification filtration, dry residue and packaging, cleaning and other functions.
3. Continuous operation enables the vehicle to pump to deal with and drain away sewage at the same time, the efficiency is doubled compare to traditional sewage truck.
4. Sewage can be used for urban greening or landscape water after clarification, or for the use of crops for irrigation; treated residue can be used as organic fertilizer recycling.
5. Solid-liquid separation dehydration using advanced Multi-Disk Screw Press technology, concentration and dehydration integration, highly efficient dehydration.
6. High-pressure pumps, dredge pipes, dredge nozzles and other components are imported.
7. Extra power, which saves the auxiliary engine.
8. Independent intellectual property rights, three invention patents and three utility model patents.Customer cases
sewage truck, wastewater truck, municipal sewage treatment